浜庢垜,閬庡幓,鐝�(xi脿n)鍦ㄤ互鍙婃湭渚� - 瑗挎牸澶噷路钖╂澗
瑗挎牸澶噷路钖╂澗(鑻�锛�1886-1967锛�
In me, past, present, future meet锛屼簬鎴�锛岄亷鍘�銆佺従(xi脿n)鍦ㄥ拰鏈締
To hold long chiding conference. 鍟嗚◣鑱氭渻 鍚勫煼(zh铆)涓€瑭� 绱涙摼涓嶆伅銆�
My lusts usurp the present tense 鏋楁灄绺界附鐨� 娆叉湜锛屾帬鍙栬憲鎴戠殑鐝�(xi脿n)鍦�
And strangle Reason in his seat. 鎶娾€滅悊鎬р€濇壖娈轰簬瀹冪殑瀵跺骇
My loves leap through the future's fence 鎴戠殑鎰涜秺閬庢湭渚嗙殑钘╃爆
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
澶㈡兂瑙f斁鍑哄畠鍊戠殑闆欒叧锛岃垶韫堜笉鍋溿€�
In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 浜庢垜锛岀┐灞呬汉鏀彇浜嗗厛鐭�锛�
And garlanded Apollo goes 浣╂埓鑺辩挵(hu谩n)鐨勯樋娉㈢緟绁�
Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 鍚戜簽浼媺缃曠殑鑱捐€冲敱鍢嗘瓕鍚熴€�
In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 蹇冩湁鐚涜檸锛岀窗(x矛)鍡呰枖钖�銆�
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 瀵╄鎴戠殑鍏�(n猫i)蹇冨惂锛岃Κ鎰涚殑鏈嬪弸锛屼綘鎳�(y墨ng)椤牀锛�
Since there your elements assemble. 鍥犵偤閭f墠鏄綘鏈締鐨勯潰鐩�銆�